Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
My name is Zainab Al Yahmedi. I come from Oman. Arabic is my mother tongue. English is my second language. Now I am learning French beside Korean Language. I am an English senior teacher. I graduated from Sultan Qaboos University in 2008
RSS

Workshop- Images of Caring

On 17th of January we hold a workshop called "The young artist" where students have to draw pictures showing there sense of caring towards environment, other people, animals and the universe. Students were very happy during the workshop. I explained to students what they have to do. They followed my instructions carefully. They did not finish their drawing so I will  collect them after they finish. I took some photos for students while they were drawing. Here are some of the pictures:




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: