Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
My name is Zainab Al Yahmedi. I come from Oman. Arabic is my mother tongue. English is my second language. Now I am learning French beside Korean Language. I am an English senior teacher. I graduated from Sultan Qaboos University in 2008
RSS

Images of Caring- Addiction

Addiction means a person has no control over whether he or she uses a drug or drinks. Someone who's addicted to cocaine has grown or used to the drug that he or she has to have it. There are many disadvantages of drug addiction. The most dangerous one is that it will control your brain and you will get used to it. This however is not good, because, it affects your central nervous system and can eventually cause an early death. Thinking about the disadvatages and its effects on human body, my students drew some pictures celebrating the world addiction day.

Here are some of my students' art work.











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: